Before And After Plastic Surgery
What is plastic surgery?
Plastic surgery is a surgical procedure that enhances the beauty of the human body by giving it an attractive, revamped or new look.
Plastic surgery is mainly performed to correct disorders present in the face and body, which are caused by accidents, birth defects, burns and diseases. Before And After Plastic Surgery
A few years back, plastic surgery was seen as a ‘taboo’. Changing one’s body or trying to hide age through surgery was considered immoral and shameful.
Along with this, people considered it an expensive procedure and in their view plastic surgery can be done only by celebrities.
But now this situation has completely changed and people do not have any kind of fear about plastic surgery.
The question that arises here is how has the image of plastic surgery changed.
Actually the simple and simple answer to this question is that when people came to know about the benefits of plastic surgery, they started adopting it for various reasons. Before And After Plastic Surgery
Although, people adopt plastic surgery for many reasons, but the main 5 reasons are as follows:
- Looking young
- Boosting confidence
- Failure of other options
- Destroy genetic disorder
- Eliminate birth defects
What are the types of plastic surgery?
Plastic surgery is mainly done on different parts of the body like eyes, lips, nose, breast etc., so on this basis there are 5 major types of plastic surgery, which are as follows- Before And After Plastic Surgery
- Lip Plastic- Lip plastic refers to such surgery, which is done to give a better appearance to your lips.
- Eye Plastic- Eye plastic surgery is mainly done to remove excess skin around the upper eye.
- Breast Enhancement- Some women have to be very embarrassed due to the unbalanced size of their breasts. Breast enhancement is a boon for such women, in which the size of the breast is increased.
- Liposuction Surgery- Liposuction surgery refers to such surgery, which is done to reduce the excess fat present in the body.
- Laser Hair Removal- Laser hair removal refers to a surgery that is done to remove unwanted hair on the body. Laser removal surgery uses a laser to remove unwanted body hair.
What are the benefits of plastic surgery?
There are mainly 5 advantages of plastic surgery, which are as follows-
Increase in confidence- Often accidents in life reduce the confidence of a person greatly. In this situation he becomes very frustrated. His frustration is reduced by plastic surgery. Before And After Plastic Surgery
Beautifying the body- Plastic surgery is mainly done on the surrounding parts of the face like eyes, ears, nose, lips etc. In this way, this surgery is helpful in making the body beautiful by improving these organs.
Improve relationships- Some people have to be humiliated because of their body composition, which results in souring in their relationships. Plastic surgery improves these relationships by beautifying the body.
Removal of signs of aging- With the help of plastic surgery, wrinkles, marks etc. lying on the face are corrected. Thus this surgery is helpful in removing these signs of aging. Before And After Plastic Surgery
Improving social skills- Some people have to face criticism in the society because of their body composition, due to which they are unable to mix with the society. Plastic surgery helps them in this situation and improves their social skills.
What are the disadvantages of plastic surgery?
Although plastic surgery has given a new life to a lot of people, but just as a coin has two sides, plastic surgery also has another side.
The main 5 disadvantages of plastic surgery are as follows- Before And After Plastic Surgery
- Being expensive- Plastic surgery is an expensive surgery, so it is very difficult for a middle class person to get this surgery done.
- Loss of muscles- Since, plastic surgery is done on the organs around the face. Because of this many times the muscles of that organ get damaged due to this. Before And After Plastic Surgery
- Reaction to medicine- Many times the medicine given during plastic surgery has side effects on the health of the person.
- Remaining surgery scars- Although, plastic surgery scars tend to heal with time, but it has also been seen many times that these scars remain for a long time in some people.
- Not getting the desired results- When a person decides to adopt plastic surgery then he has some desires at that time. But many times this surgery does not give him the desired results. Before And After Plastic Surgery
These days many people including many celebrities are adopting plastic surgery because they do not want to compromise with the beauty of their body, for this use all kinds of methods like using expensive products, going to gym, supplements To consume etc.
But these products prove to be very expensive for them and along with this these methods also have side effects on their health. Before And After Plastic Surgery