Can You Get An STD From Kissing
Kiss is the commitment of any relationship. Not only emotionally, but on many other levels as well. According to science, when someone kisses a person, a chemical called oxytocin flows in that person’s body, which helps in strengthening their relationship. But imagine if this kiss becomes the cause of sexually transmitted diseases for you.
Kissing causes less infection than intercourse and oral sex. Kissing transmits STDs, because during this time STDs are spread through saliva. Especially when one of the two people is infected.
What are the sexually transmitted infections that can be spread by kissing
Herpes infection is divided into two parts.
HSV-1: This is ringworm of the mouth, which can be easily transmitted from one person to another through kissing. Its symptoms are that there may be red or white colored blisters on the mouth or genitals. This virus is transmitted through the transmission of saliva while kissing, eating together in utensils, touching or kissing on the throat.
HSV-2: Symptoms are similar to HSV-1 and it is usually transmitted through sexual contact and also through mouth-to-mouth transmission. Can You Get An STD From Kissing
This is a virus that can be transmitted through saliva. Symptoms of this virus are sore throat, fatigue, body aches and fever etc. It can spread through the following means: Can You Get An STD From Kissing
- breast milk
• Unusual pimples
• Heart problems
• brain damage
Ways to Avoid STDs
- Talk about it with your partner. Don’t hesitate, don’t play the blame game if you find out you have an STD.
- If there is an open wound in the lips of either of them, then avoid kissing them.
- Don’t give love bite. Can You Get An STD From Kissing
- Instead of lips, kiss on other parts of the body.
- If you have a cut in your mouth, avoid kissing.
- Don’t kiss if you have fever.
- You can also use a dental dam. It’s like a condom for your mouth.