Chances of getting pregnant with condom and pulling out
Condoms are very important for safe sex. Condoms is not only protect against AIDS but also prevent unwanted pregnancy. Many times there is a lot of confusion about condoms, such as condom getting stuck in the vagina during sex or torn. Such incidents happen when the basics of condom are not cleared before use. That’s why today we are giving you information about some important things regarding the use of condoms. Chances of getting pregnant with condom and pulling out
Is it possible to get pregnant while using condoms?
Answer is Yes , Many people have a complaint or question whether there is a possibility of pregnancy even after using a condom? If you are using condom while having sex but still get pregnant then it means that you did not use condom properly.
What should I know before using condoms?
- The packet of condom should not be opened with the teeth as doing so increases the chances of the condom breaking.
- Before buying a condom, check its expiry date, never buy a condom without checking it.
- Buy condoms of good quality only, cheap condoms can also cause infection in the genitals.
- If you accidentally wear a condom upside down, don’t wear it upright as this can cause sperm to get into the condom, which will increase your chances of conception. Chances of getting pregnant with condom and pulling out
- When wearing a condom, do not fill air in it, as this increases the risk of condom rupture.
- Use only one condom, either the male condom or the female condom, at a time. Do not use both types of condoms together. Chances of getting pregnant with condom and pulling out
- Do not use any oily or greasy substance while using condom.
- Before using a condom, it should be checked whether it is torn or not.
Are condoms 100% free for pregnancy?
The use of condoms is considered to be the best to avoid unwanted pregnancy and sex-related diseases.
Doctors also recommend it for safe sex. But if you are not in the mood to plan a family and use condoms during sex thinking this, then it is very important for you to know one important thing about it, otherwise your planning may fail.
Condoms cannot prevent pregnancy 100%. You may not have noticed, but condom packets also have a mention about this. In such a situation, do not be surprised if your female partner narrates the news of pregnancy.
If you have become pregnant despite using a condom, it means that your partner may have used the wrong size condom. It is very important to use the right size condom during sex. Chances of getting pregnant with condom and pulling out
What are 5 mistakes a man can make when using a condom?
Double condoms or Both Female and Male condoms
Many couples use double condoms or both female and male condoms for extra care. Double does not mean perfect, but the friction caused by it can pull the condom out prematurely. In such a situation, increases the chances of sperm entering the female partner . Chances of getting pregnant with condom and pulling out
Check condoms thoroughly:
Before using a condom, make sure to check it thoroughly that there is no hole or cut in it. If so, then the condom is no use. Also, check the expiry date as well. Chances of getting pregnant with condom and pulling out
Condoms are designed for one-time use only. If you have used a condom, do not use it again. It is best to throw away the condom after each use. Chances of getting pregnant with condom and pulling out
What happens if a condom breaks mid sex?
Sometimes condoms burst inside the vagina during sex. Sometimes the male or female partner does not even know about it.
In such a situation, there can be every possibility of getting pregnant even after using a condom. If after using a condom, you are feeling its rupture or there is any doubt, then definitely check the condom once.
What happens if you take a condom off during sex?
Some couples use condoms cautiously during the first process of sex, but the second time they try to have sex without a condom. In such a situation also there may be chances of getting pregnant. Chances of getting pregnant with condom and pulling out