How to clean nose piercing
In today’s time, piercing of nose and ears has become a style. Piercings have become a way of showing yourself modern. Ear or nose piercing has been going on as a tradition for a long time, but the thing to note is that this piercing gives a trendy look, but sometimes it also causes infection in the ear or nose hole. How to clean nose piercing
Due to this infection, problems like swelling, redness, bleeding, crusting of the skin etc. Sometimes inflammation also causes a lot of pain. If you are also facing the same problem then do not panic. There is also an option to take care of the nose after piercing. In this article, we are going to tell you how to take care of your nose after piercing. How to clean nose piercing
What are the different types of nose piercings?
The types of nose piercings depend on the part of your nose that you prefer to get pierced. These 9 types of nose piercing are the most popular. How to clean nose piercing
- Nostril Nose Piercings
- Rhino Nose Piercings
- Bridge Nose Piercings
- Septum Nose Piercing
- Austin Bar Nose Piercings
- Septril Nose Piercings
- Multiple Nostril Piercing
- Nasallang Piercing
- High Nostril Piercing
How do you properly take care of a nose piercing?
The most important thing after nose piercing is to take care of it. After nose piercing, it takes about 8 to 10 days to heal. For it to heal faster and to avoid any kind of infection, you need to follow certain instructions carefully. So let’s know how to take care of it after nose piercing. How to clean nose piercing
Also Read :- How to remove dark circles
- After piercing the nose, clean the area around it regularly. If possible, keep taking shower daily until it is completely cured. It is very important to clean it after nose piercing, if you do not do regular cleaning after nose piercing, it can take time to heal and it can also lead to infection.
- Do not use any rough material to clean the pierced area of the nose. Instead, use paper towels, tissue paper or cotton cloth.
- When the wound in the nose starts to dry up, a slight itching and sensation is experienced in it. Sometimes it is difficult to tolerate and feels like touching or scratching the nose again and again. Touching the nose can contaminate it due to infection and the wound may take extra time to dry. So avoid it. How to clean nose piercing
- Apply lavender oil around the nose piercing area, it reduces pain and also reduces redness. It gives you a soothing effect and also speeds up the process of drying up the nose wound. How to clean nose piercing
- If you want your pierced nose wound to dry very quickly, you should apply a supplement rich in vitamins B or zinc to the wound. Not only does it reduce pain, but it also works effectively in healing nasal wounds. How to clean nose piercing
- Usually, after the nose piercing, a soft and thin wire of some metal is worn in it, while some people wear a ring in it right after the nose piercing, if you have worn a ring in the nose, then until it is completely dry. Do not try to remove it or pull it forcibly, otherwise the nose wound may renew, swell, and it may also cause infection. How to clean nose piercing
- If you have severe pain after a nose piercing and you can’t tolerate it, you should take a zinc supplement or other type of pain reliever. The painkiller reduces the pain within a few minutes so that you get relief. Apart from this, you can also take a supplement containing vitamin B to dry the wound. How to clean nose piercing
- The most pain is experienced on the first day of nose piercing. To get relief from this, you can compress around the pierced area. This will give you relief from pain and there will be no swelling.
- The area around the pierced nose and the wound will dry quickly, for this you mix a pinch of turmeric in hot oil and apply it. Anti-bacterial properties are found in turmeric, which works effectively in healing wounds quickly.
Causes of infection after nose piercing
- Due to bacteria
- Because of a piercing device in the ear or nose
- Lack of cleanliness
- Frequent hand touch to clogged ear or nose
- Do not rotate the nose pin frequently
How do you get rid of a nose piercing infection?
We will find Neem tree around our houses. Neem has anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties. If your nose is ripe, then put a thin stick of neem in it. Means put a very thin and soft stick of neem in the ear or nose hole. Keep in mind that the neem stick should be green. Didn’t dry up. Due to its antifungal and antibacterial properties, it will eliminate ear inflammation or infection.
Neem sticks are very beneficial in skin diseases. Many people also take bath with water of neem leaves when itching occurs. So at the same time, nowadays soaps containing neem have started coming in the market too. How to clean nose piercing
Also Read :- Why does my stomach hurt after I eat
Take care of cleanliness
As we know that after piercing the ear or nose, both things have to be taken care of. If you do not clean the nose daily, then the dirt starts to settle at the piercing area and it starts causing a lot of trouble. In such a situation, clean the piercing area regularly. How to clean nose piercing
Droplets of dew
When you come out of the house in the morning , you see that the dew drops are frozen on the trees and plants. These dew drops are a panacea in removing ear or nose piercing infection. I have tried this recipe myself. Whenever you feel pain or swelling in the ear hole, apply a drop of dew on the swollen area early in the morning. If you do this for 1 week then you will see the difference. The problem of ripening of ear piercing will go away in 1 week. How to clean nose piercing
Mustard oil also has antibacterial properties. If there is swelling in the ear or nose hole or there is slight pain, then apply a little mustard oil. This will give you relief from pain. You can do this remedy for four to five days.
Also Read :- How many jumping jacks to burn 100 calories
Cotton swabs for pus removal
If pus has accumulated around the ear hole, remove it with the help of a cotton swab. First soak a cotton swab in antibacterial soap and then remove the pus. This will clear your eardrum and the pus will not settle back. In this way also you can remove the infection after ear piercing. Do not ignore the accumulation of pus around the ear. Diagnose it in time. How to clean nose piercing