How to use v wash step by step
Do you use V Wash? Do you know everything related to this? The way soap or body wash is used to clean the body, similarly V wash is used to clean the vagina. Although in today’s time most women are using it to clean the vagina but there are still many women who consider it appropriate to clean the genitalia with soap. How to use v wash step by step
Let us tell you that V Wash is specially designed to clean the vagina. Vagina is a very sensitive part of the body which produces lubrication and sensation. It is very important to maintain its pH level. If it worsens, problems like itching, sudden discharge, white discharge, smell, itching and burning can be faced. Therefore it is very important to clean it. In such a situation, using V wash can be considered as the best and safest option. How to use v wash step by step
What is VWash used?
V Wash is a special hygiene product designed to clean the genitals of women. Which is prepared by combining tree oil and sea buckthorn oil. It balances the pH level of the vagina and prevents itching, burning and dryness. Its use on the genital is completely hygienic and safe. How to use v wash step by step
Also Read :- Chances of getting pregnant with condom and pulling out
What is v wash used ?
As we told you, V wash should be used to maintain the cleanliness of the vagina and maintain the pH level. The pH level of a healthy woman’s vagina should be between 3.5-4.5. Female genitals have a natural protective layer which is naturally acidic. Its main function is to prevent infection and this protective layer always remains on the vagina of women.
But due to the water and soap used during bathing, this layer gets broken. The main reason for this is their high pH level. In such a situation, the use of V wash works to maintain the pH level. It promotes the growth of lactobacilli and prevents the appearance and infection of harmful bacteria. How to use v wash step by step
How do you use V wash in bathroom?
It is very easy to use V wash. For this, take out a little V wash on your palm. Then apply it well on the outer area of the vagina using light hands and massage for some time. After that wash the vagina with water. After this wipe the vagina with the help of v wash wipes. While using it, take special care that it does not go inside the genital. How to use v wash step by step
How to use v wash step by step
- V Wash Plus can be applied at any time of the day. It’s quick and easy to use, How to use v wash step by step
- V Wash can be applied by putting a few drops on your palm and gently massaging the outer area of your vagina.
- After applying, wash the vagina thoroughly with clean water. How to use v wash step by step
- V Wash can be used even during periods and does not leave any side effects.
Why do people use VWash?
- Normal pH of vagina The level ranges from 3.5 to 4.5, which is slightly acidic. This is the Ph. If the value is there, then your vagina is considered clean and healthy. How to use v wash step by step
- The pH level of the vagina changes after intercourse or urination. The pH level of the vagina rises rapidly even during periods, which increases the chances of infection. But once you are done using V Wash, the pH level returns to normal and the risk of infection is gone. How to use v wash step by step
- We suggest to use it after intercourse. However, it should be used only once a day.
- V Wash can be used to treat if there is already dryness, itching and burning in the vagina.
For what purpose v wash is used?
The benefits of using V Wash are as follows:
- Cleans and sanitizes the vagina
- Reduces the risk of infection
- Cures dryness and irritation in the vagina
- Keeps the vagina hydrated
- Prevents white discharge from the vagina
- Ideal pH maintains the level
Also Read :- how-many-holes-does-a-woman-have-diagram
V Wash side effects
It usually has no side effects but can cause adverse effects in some women, such as:]
- vaginal dryness
- feeling of heat
- allergic reaction
If you experience any of the above side effects after using V Wash, then contact your doctor. When such a situation arises, you should not use any chemical product in the vagina.
What is the price of V Wash ?
The v washes found in the market are of different prices, some of them are :-
- VWash Plus Intimate Hygiene Wash – 200 ml -249
- VWash Plus Intimate Hygiene Wash – 350 ml-339
- VWash Plus Intimate Hygiene Wash – 100 ml-180
- VWash Wow UltraThin Sanitary Napkins – Extra Large (30 Count)-162
Apart from this v wash is available in different price. You can buy them in any shop or online.
How to clean the vagina
- Use only water to wash the vulva
- Do not wash the vulva with scented soap as the pH level of soap is 8.
- The vagina should not be washed repeatedly, clean the vagina 1-2 times a day.
- After having sex, clean the vagina with clean water.
- Use condom during sex to avoid genital diseases
- don’t wear too tight underwear
- You should wash your underwear every day
- Cotton cloth underwear is very beneficial for genitals
- Change the baby’s diaper from time to time.
- Powder should be used new around the genitals.