RBI Assistant Salary
RBI Assistant Salary
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) issues notifications for the posts of RBI Assistant every year. Notification will also come soon this year. Apart from the job profile of RBI Assistant, its salary also attracts candidates. Today in this article, we will learn about the salary of RBI Assistant and its benefits.
Salary Structure of RBI Assistant, will be as follows-
|Additional Special Pay||265|
|House Rent Allowance||2238|
|Local Compensatory Allowance||1743|
|EE NPS Contribution||2970|
|Meal Coupon Deduction||160|
|All India RBI Employee & Sports Club Membership||20|
|Total Net Salary||33148|
Allowances will be given for RBI Assistant Officer. Below are the different allowances for RBI Assistant.
- Dearness allowance
- House Rent Allowance
- Transportation allowance
- City-Compensatory Allowance RBI Assistant Salary
- and other allowances
Here are the salary and allowances for RBI Assistant
- Allowances for maintenance of vehicles
- Medical expenses
- The loan is given at a lower rate of interest.
Also Read Railway Group D Salary
RBI Assistant Job Profile In-Hand Salary
In-hand salary is given to the candidates after all deductions. This concept is also followed by the Reserve Bank of India. Tax, insurance is also deducted from RBI Assistant Salary.
RBI Assistant – Job Growth
There is a surprising increase for the RBI Assistant post. Candidates are promoted on the basis of seniority and honesty. However for promotion, candidates require a minimum of 3 years.
RBI Assistant Job Profile
- Ensuring Financial Stability – The job of a bank is to achieve and maintain financial stability. An assistant has to do all the work to maintain financial stability, so as not to harm the general population.
- Circulation of currency – RBI assistants in their work ensure that the currency is available to the general population or not.
- Responsibility of government treasury
- Banking Document Verification – Verification is an important part of any process, as some tasks are completed
There is a possibility of using the document to do.
- Collection of receipts, maintenance of files, ledger and balance tally etc.
- Maintaining records on computer.
- Responding to questions via email on a daily basis.
Also Read All Govt Exam Syllabus