Story Writing For Class 9
Title (in the Middle of the paper)
Writer’s name (at the left hand side of the paper)
Para 1 – Introduction
Para 2 – Views, logically presented and progressed
Para 3 – Conclusion
What makes a Good story?
Good story should have following points
Theme – Something important that story tries to tell you shouldn’t have to say what the moralis.
Plot – Struggle that the main character goes through.
Structure – Decide about writing the story either in “first person” or in “third person.” Decide about writing either in “present tense” or in “past tense”. Story Writing For Class 9
Character – Before you start writing, know your characters well, main character should be someone whom readers can feel something in common with, or at least care about how a character looks or moves or speaks. Story Writing For Class 9
Setting – Set your story in a place and time that will be interesting or familiar.
Style and Tone – Use language that is right for your story. Use action and speech to let readers know what’s happening Give speech in direct quotes like “Go away” instead of indirect quotes like “She told him to go away.” Use simple words and simple sentences. That way, your writing is easy to read and understand. Carefully check each word, phrase, sentence, and paragraph. Story Writing For Class 9
Finally remember that the outline of the story should be based on the hints provided to you in the question.
Raju was a foolish boy, he liked to be given plenty of attention and was always seeking it. He was a woodcutter and would go into the jungle to cut trees. One day he wanted to do a mischief. He shouted at the top of his voice, “There’s a tiger, there’s a tiger”. Many villagers came rushing to his aid. But on reaching they found Raju laughing at them. He was amused how easily they got duped. Raju repeated the act. The villagers once again turned up to his aid but found out that Raju was joking again. The villagers vowed never to be made fun of by Raju again. After a few days Raju was cutting wood when he saw a tiger. He screamed and screamed for help, but no one showed up, everyone thought that he was trying to fool them again but when Raju’s mother raised alarm that it was very late at night and he had not returned, they searched for him but found that he was killed by the tiger.
Complete the Stories:
- Jasmine, Ali and two other friends decided to go on a picnic to a beach. They packed their bags and were quite excited. They reached the picnic spot and came across a small child who was crying…………. Story Writing For Class 9
- On October 4, we all were decorating our house to celebrate the most long awaited festival, Diwali. My heart was filled with excitement to meet my father after a long gap of six years. But a call from the army headquarter left us stunned.
- You are sitting with your friends on a log near a stream. One of the friends looks up at the sky and says………… Story Writing For Class 9
- Raman was going through the jungle when he heard a cry from a deep dark pit nearby. He ran in the direction of the cry and when he reached the spot……… Story Writing For Class 9
- Radha was an intelligent girl. She always had a creative solution to the day to day problems. One day her mother asked her to…………….
- Raghu was known in his class for all the wrong reasons. He used to bunk classes, bully fellow students and even snatch their pocket money from them. One day………. Story Writing For Class 9
- Monu was surprised to see the stranger in his room. He shouted to call his parents but nobody responded. Suddenly he saw….
- It was getting dark, Anil and his friends were relaxing after a tiresome football match. All other players had left for their home They were also thinking of leaving when suddenly they saw a large saucer shaped object hovering in the sky……..
Armaan was not doing well in his studies recently. When the teacher asked him about the reason of his declining performance he started crying and told the teacher that some of the classmates made fun of him…….
Mathew’s father was a strict disciplinarian and had a strict code of conduct in his life and house. One day Mathew, who was 14 years old, came home sporting a new hair cut which his father did not like. He got very angry when he saw Mathew…