Skip to content
The very hungry caterpillar pdf
The very hungry caterpillar
- In the light of the moon a little egg lay on a leaf. The very hungry caterpillar pdf
- One Sunday morning the warm sun came up and pop! Out of the egg came a tiny and very hungry caterpillar.
- He started to look for some food The very hungry caterpillar pdf
- On Monday he ate through one apple. But he was still hungry.
- On Tuesday he ate through two pears, but he was still hungry.
- On Wednesday he at through three plums, but he was still hungry.
- On Thursday he ate through four Strawberries, but he was still hungry.
- On Friday he ate through five oranges, but he was still hungry. The very hungry caterpillar pdf
- On Saturday he ate through…..one piece of chocolate cake one ice cream cone One slice of Swiss cheese One slice of salami That night he had stomach-ache!
- one lollipop, one piece of cherry pie, one sausage, one cupcake and one slice of watermelon
- That night he had a stomachache!
- The next day was Sunday again. The caterpillar ate through one nice green leaf, and after that he felt much better.
- Now he wasn’t hungry anymore and he wasn’t a little caterpillar anymore.
- He was a big, fat caterpillar.
- He built a small house, called a cocoon, around himself. he stayed inside for more than two weeks.
- Then he nibbled a hole in the cocoon, pushed his way out ………
- A B E A U T I F U L B U T T E R F L Y !