Why Condoms are flavoured
Why do condoms have flavors?
Many of us would think that flavored condoms are nothing but a way to sell new things, but it is not so, there are many reasons behind its use. Why Condoms are flavoured
If you try to understand the real reason, then flavored condoms have been made for oral sex. This is so that the flavor coating on the condom can help in the test of latex and oral sex can be enjoyed more. Why Condoms are flavoured
Most importantly, the use of condoms during oral sex is considered one of the safest methods. It protects us from sexually transmitted infections. Also, more pleasure can be enjoyed during oral sex with flavored condoms.
Having sex is not a bad thing. It helps to live longer. But first of all it is important to make sure that sex is safe, that means every time during any kind of oral or vaginal sex, do not forget to use a condom. Why Condoms are flavoured
Why use a condom for oral sex
- Condoms are not only used to prevent pregnancy, but with the use of condoms, we protect ourselves from many types of sexual infections.
- Sexual infections or STIs can be caused by any type of sex, vaginal penetration, anal sex or oral sex without a condom.
- Many types of STIs can be spread through oral sex such as chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, HPV and HIV.
- STIs can be spread even if your partner does not have any symptoms.
- The risk of sexually transmitted infections can be reduced by using condoms during sex.
- Also Read :- how-many-holes-does-a-woman-have-diagram
How to use flavored condom
- Before buying a flavored condom, keep in mind that only fit condoms should be taken.
- If the condom is too big or too small, then it can come out or break.
- Having a comfortable fit condom will make you and your partner enjoy having sex.
- Many flavored condoms are made from latex.
- In such a situation, before buying latex allergy should be checked on the packet.
- Flavored condoms are used for oral sex only. Why Condoms are flavoured
- Read the information on the packet before using flavored condoms for vaginal or anal sex.
- Having a layer of sugar on the flavor coating can increase the risk of yeast infection.
- Also Read :- herpes-genital
How to use Flavored Condoms for Oral Sex
- Make sure you know how to use condoms.
- Make sure to read the expiry date of the condom and check that any condom packet is not torn or broken.
- Use a new condom each time you have sex. Why Condoms are flavoured
- Use safe lubricants such as use of natural lubricants such as olive oil can damage latex condoms and increase the risk of STIs.
- Also Read :- When To Start Birth Control
Flavored condoms make sex life bright or harmful?
Oral sex is believed to be the most prevalent unnatural sex worldwide and may be a possible transmission link between cervical cancer and the oropharynx in non-smokers. To prevent this disease and disease, flavored condoms are specially made for oral sex so that oral sex can be done safely. Why Condoms are flavoured
An ad for scented condoms shows a young couple deepening their relationship with a variety of flavored condoms. But do you know, do flavored condoms really increase sexual pleasure? Why Condoms are flavoured
Let’s take a look at some facts about this
There is variation in the taste and color of condoms – While some people see condoms only as a contraceptive measure, today condoms of different colors and flavors are being available in the market to woo the youth. Young couples who are enthusiastic and passionate today are eager to buy condoms according to their taste in traditional flavors like raw mango, ginger as well as in flavors like strawberry and chocolate flavored condoms. Why Condoms are flavoured
Flavored condoms give new colors to sexual pleasure – Young people looking for novelty and adventure also find new adventures in their sexual relations with the help of flavored condoms. Flavored condoms make sex life spicier through foreplay before sex. After wearing the flavored condom, the man is able to enthrall and arouse his female partner with the new scent. Flavored condoms are very attractive to women, especially chocolate flavored condoms.
Vaginal harm due to the fragrance of flavored condom
Flavored condoms designed for oral intercourse should not be used during anal sex or vaginal intercourse. Do not use scented condoms for vaginal sex because the condom is coated with sugar to give it fragrance and taste. This sugar-containing condom, when it enters the vagina, affects the natural pH balance of the vagina. This can cause yeast infection in the vagina. Why Condoms are flavoured
Mainly condoms with different fragrance and flavor are made with oral sex . That is why when they are used in the genitals, then the harm is more. Why Condoms are flavoured
Flavored condom can affect male genitalia
The harm caused by the use of scented and flavored condoms also increases the chances of the male gender being affected by allergies. Along with this, some men also prefer to use flavored lubrication with flavored condoms. But this lubrication can upset the natural pH balance of the vagina while establishing a vaginal connection.
Therefore, while taking flavored lubrication, keep in mind that it should be made from water-based technology. Because lubricant condoms made from oil-based technology can harm both the male genital and the vagina.