Why does my stomach hurt after I eat
Often some people complain of stomach pain after having a meal. Stomach pain may start gradually or suddenly after eating food. In case of severe abdominal pain, immediate treatment is necessary. If there is pain on the right side of the abdomen, then it can be a sign of kidney stone, appendix or ulcer. If there is pain in the left side of the abdomen then it can be a sign of colon cancer, diarrhea or constipation. Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable and it is important to treat it.
Today in this article we will talk about stomach ache after eating and know what are the causes of stomach ache and what are the home remedies to reduce the pain. Why does my stomach hurt after I eat
It is normal to have stomach pain due to overeating, but if you are experiencing abdominal pain while eating a normal amount, then it can be a sign of some internal health problems. which need to be diagnosed in time. Stomach pain after eating can be due to many reasons, some of which are as follows: Why does my stomach hurt after I eat
- Also Read :- Why do condoms have flavors?
- Also Read :- Does Female Masturbation Affect Virginity
- Click Here For Buy Now Flavored condom
Indigestion is a problem that can be affected by anyone, from children to the elderly. Most of the people having indigestion problem starts having stomach pain immediately after eating food. During this, he immediately runs towards the bathroom. At the same time, some people regularly consume many powders to overcome the problem of indigestion. But still it does not bring relief. If you have always had such a problem, then you should try to consult a doctor on this issue as soon as possible.
Indigestion can generally be treated at home in the following ways:
- By changing your diet – Certain foods are more likely to cause indigestion, including high-calorie, fatty and spicy foods and chocolate. It can also help cut down on drinks containing caffeine (such as coffee) and fizzy and alcoholic beverages.
- Maintaining a healthy weight – Being overweight puts more pressure on your stomach, which can lead to stomach acid in your esophagus and cause indigestion Why does my stomach hurt after I eat
- Quitting smoking (if you smoke) – The chemicals in cigarettes can loosely the muscles between your stomach and food pipe, so stomach acid moves into your food pipe.
- Avoiding ibuprofen or aspirin – these can make indigestion worse
- Not eating food 3 to 4 hours before going to bed Why does my stomach hurt after I eat
Antacid medicines can help for quick relief. It neutralizes the acid in the stomach that causes indigestion. and cures your symptoms.
See a doctor if your indigestion does not respond to any of these treatments. They can prescribe effective medicines and get you tested to diagnose a medical condition. Such as gastro-oesophageal reflux disease where acid moves from the stomach into the oesophagus.
You should still see a doctor if you have indigestion and:
- You feel a lump in your stomach
- You are in too much pain Why does my stomach hurt after I eat
- You are 55 years of age or older.
- Losing weight without any effort
- Difficulty swallowing, dysphagia are vomiting Why does my stomach hurt after I eat
- Have iron deficiency Anaemia
- You have blood in your vomit or poo
- Have irritable bowel syndromeWhy does my stomach hurt after I eat
3. Food poisoning
Sometimes the problem of food poisoning comes suddenly, sometimes it comes out in the open after a few days. Due to food poisoning, problems related to stomach ache, vomiting, diarrhea and gas start. In such a situation, everyone thinks that this is a common problem, but food poisoning can be a reason behind this happening for several days. Sometimes food poisoning can occur due to eating wrong, stale or undercooked food. Due to which stomach pain starts. If it is not treated, it can become a very serious disease. Why does my stomach hurt after I eat
Many people are troubled by stomach ulcers and they do not even realize it. Actually, in this disease related to stomach, every time after eating food, there is pain in the intestines of the stomach. The problem of ulcer in the stomach is due to the gas that builds up in the stomach for a long time.
- You can ease some of your symptoms with these steps:
- If you are overweight, reduce the weight Why does my stomach hurt after I eat
- Avoiding foods that cause symptoms, such as chocolate, coffee, tomatoes
- To eat small amounts of food Why does my stomach hurt after I eat
- Have your evening meal 3-4 hours before going to bed
- Drink less alcohol
- Quit if you smoke
It is best to skip NSAID medicines such as ibuprofen if you think you have a stomach ulcer. But if you take it regularly then discuss it with your doctor first. Why does my stomach hurt after I eat
If you think you have a stomach ulcer, you should see a doctor so they can treat it.
You should seek medical help immediately if you,
- Blood in the vomit
- Have dark stools Why does my stomach hurt after I eat
- Severe abdominal pain that increases
The problem of celiac disease begins due to a bad effect on the gluten immune system. Gluten is a protein present in barley, rye, malt, pollen, graham flour, semolina and wheat. When you are gluten intolerant, these types of foods cause inflammation in the inner surface of your small intestine by impairing the immune response. All this leads to abdominal pain and bloating. Therefore, people suffering from celiac disease should be given a gluten-free diet. They should completely avoid all gluten-containing drinks and foods, such as fresh meat, fruits, potatoes, vegetables, and wine.
Gallstones are small stones that form in your gallbladder. It is estimated that it can happen to 1 in 10 people, but not everyone has symptoms.
They are usually harmless, but if they get stuck in the ducts (ducts) in your gallbladder, they can cause abdominal pain.
The pain can come on suddenly, be severe and usually last up to 5 hours. The pain may get worse with heavy meals.
- If you think your pain may be caused by gallstones, you should see a doctor, as you may need to have them removed.
- Pain relievers can help ease your symptoms. You should also try to avoid foods that can make symptoms worse, such as foods high in saturated fat. Why does my stomach hurt after I eat
What is the fastest way to cure a stomach ache?
To overcome the problem of stomach pain after eating, a person can adopt the following home remedies, such as:
- Often people facing the problem of stomach pain after eating should consume lemon juice after eating. Put a little powder of black salt, black cumin and black pepper over the cleavage of lemon and suck it slowly, it provides relief from stomachache.
- Garlic juice is an effective Ayurvedic treatment to relieve stomach pain after eating. If Stomach ache is bothering a person, then it is advised to drink half a teaspoon of garlic juice mixed with water.
- Under home remedies, in case of stomach pain, it is advised to lick slowly by mixing one spoon of lemon and ginger juice.
How do you get rid of a slight stomach ache?
- Take half teaspoon juice of basil leaves, quarter teaspoon ginger juice, mix both and take it lukewarm, it provides relief from the problem of stomach pain. Why does my stomach hurt after I eat
Make two doses by grinding two pinches of black salt, ten cloves, half a pinch of asafoetida. In case of stomach pain, take it with lukewarm water in the morning and evening. Why does my stomach hurt after I eat
- Taking rock salt mixed with coconut water provides quick relief from stomach pain after eating.
- If any person is suffering from stomach ache, then for its treatment, he should make powder of pomegranate peels and consume half spoon powder with honey every day. Why does my stomach hurt after I eat
- Asafoetida is one of the most effective home remedies for stomach pain. Dissolve a pinch of asafoetida in a glass of water and consume it with a little rock salt as per taste. In case of stomach pain, adopting this remedy thrice a day gives quick relief.
- Adequate amount of water should be drunk to remove abdominal bloating.
- Along with all these measures, make a habit of drinking 2-3 glasses of water immediately after waking up in the morning. Only after that eat something. By doing this all the diseases of your stomach will go away and obesity will also be reduced.
- Click Here For :- All Health Articles
- Click Here For :- All Sexual Articles