Yeast Infection Before Period
yeast infection is a type of fungal or fungal infection. It is also sometimes called a yeast or yeast infection, because the fungus that causes it called Candida albicans is commonly called yeast. Vaginal infection occurs due to yeast and bacteria in the vagina and if it is not controlled at the right time, it increases the chances of yeast infection.
What does a vaginal yeast infection look like?
Yeast infection usually occurs in the vagina. This infection is caused by a fungus called Candida albicans. Itching is not caused by bacteria in the vagina, but because of pads, tampons, razors, sweat or feminine deodorants, this problem also arises. Apart from this, the problem of vaginal itching also starts due to hormonal changes in the body. It is normal to have some yeast in the vagina, but sometimes this balance is disturbed and the yeast quantity increases. Infection can be caused by changes in hormones, taking antibiotics, douching, and wearing tight, wet clothes. Yeast Infection Before Period
Yeast infections are quite common in pregnant women, as hormones during pregnancy affect the balance of naturally occurring bacteria in the vagina. Candida occurs naturally in the vagina and usually does not cause any problems, as other natural bacteria take control of it. Yeast Infection Before Period
During pregnancy, an element called glycogen increases in the vagina. It promotes rapid growth of Candida, which can lead to yeast infection. Yeast infection during pregnancy does not cause any problems for the baby, but if it is not treated, it can reach the baby while passing through the genital tract during natural delivery (via the vagina).
Can you get a yeast infection other parts of the body?
Yeast infection also occurs in other parts of the body, such as-
- Thrush is a fungal infection that causes white patches in the mouth. Yeast Infection Before Period
- Candida esophagitis is thrush that spreads to the esophagus, the tube that carries food from the mouth to your stomach. Due to this, swallowing food becomes difficult or painful. Yeast Infection Before Period
- Women also have vaginal yeast infection, due to which there is swelling in the vagina.
- Itching and rashes also occur due to fungal infection in the skin. Apart from this, fungal infections in the bloodstream become fatal. Yeast Infection Before Period
What is the main cause of yeast infection?
- The main symptom of vaginal infection is vaginal pain and discharge of thick discharge.
- Vaginal discharge becomes thick, white and creamy and looks like cottage cheese. It may be odorless or it may have a yeast-like odor. Yeast Infection Before Period
- Itching and pain may also be experienced in or around the vagina.
- The area around the vagina turns red. Yeast Infection Before Period
- There is discomfort during intercourse or sex.
- Feeling like a prick while urinating. Yeast Infection Before Period
- There is a smelly discharge.
- Yeast infection is usually a problem related to the genitals (vagina) of women. Men also have this problem, but it is found more in women because there is moisture in the genitals of women. Yeast infection is also known as vaginitis. Due to the excessive growth of yeast in the body, many women have the problem of yeast infection. Usually yeast infection occurs only when the body’s immune system becomes unbalanced and the balance of bacteria and yeast in the body is disturbed. Due to this yeast increases in the body and due to infection, itching and pain starts. Due to the moist environment in the female genitalia, this fungus gets a chance to grow. Men can also experience it, but it is most common in women. This infection is caused by a fungus called Candida albicans. Yeast Infection Before Period
Prevention for Vaginal Yeast Infection
- Not keeping cleanliness increases the risk of yeast infection in the body, but according to Ayurveda, when the level of bile and phlegm in the body increases, then even then yeast infection can occur.
- Vaginal itching is also caused due to swelling in the vagina and there are many reasons for this swelling such as tight pants, sweaty clothes or due to repeated use of the same razor. Due to all this, there is an infection in the vagina and due to this itching starts, so wearing tight pants or sweaty clothes should be avoided. Apart from this, there are other things that need to be taken care of, such as- Yeast Infection Before Period
- Keep body skin clean and dry.
- Use well-dried clothes. Yeast Infection Before Period
- Avoid wearing tight clothes or clothes made of polyester and nylon, as these clothes tend to accumulate moisture. It is better to start wearing cotton underwear. Yeast Infection Before Period
- Use slippers during daily work. Do not go barefoot in bathrooms and public bathing areas.
- Scented sanitary pads, tampons, harsh soaps, detergents, powders and perfumed sprays should not be used for the vaginal area. Their use can cause itching in the vaginal area and upset the balance of natural bacteria.
- Loose and soft clothes should be worn. Yeast Infection Before Period
- After bathing the skin should be kept dry and clean and moisturized regularly. Do not share things of daily use with anyone.
- Avoid using other’s things, as it can cause fungal infection. Yeast Infection Before Period
- If a family member has a fungal infection, get treatment immediately and keep a distance from the affected person.
- Keep your surroundings neat and clean. Yeast Infection Before Period
- Avoid washing the vaginal area too often as this can also disturb the balance of natural bacteria. These natural bacteria are helpful in preventing infection. You should only wash the vaginal area from the outside with mild soap and water.
What is the fastest way to get rid of a yeast infection?
Coconut Oil Beneficial in Vaginal Yeast Infection
- Coconut oil has effective antifungal properties that can kill the fungus responsible for yeast infections. Applying coconut oil to the external areas thrice a day provides quick relief from itching. Yeast Infection Before Period
- Apart from this, you can also make a mixture of equal quantity of coconut oil and cinnamon. It should be applied to the affected skin to control the growth of the infection. Yeast Infection Before Period
- -In case of oral thrush, swipe the oil into the mouth for five to 10 minutes. You can also add a few drops of tea tree oil or cinnamon oil to it and then use it, but don’t make the mistake of swallowing it. This should be done at least three times a day.
Curd Beneficial in Vaginal Yeast Infection
- Curd helps in balancing the pH level of the skin. Curd is used to reduce yeast infection. Take 1 to 2 tablespoons of curd and apply it on the affected area from outside the vagina. Leave it for a few hours before washing it off. Keep in mind that curd should not contain sugar, fruit or any other ingredients. To apply it, soak cotton in curd and leave it for 2 hours.
Tulsi Beneficial in Vaginal Yeast Infection
Tulsi leaves contain thymol and eugenol, which remove skin irritations. For this, wash some fresh basil leaves and rub it on the affected area or you can also prepare basil tea and apply it on the affected area by dipping cotton in it. Yeast Infection Before Period
Apple Cider Vinegar Beneficial in Vaginal Yeast Infection
- Apple cider vinegar and white vinegar both have specific components that can control fungal infections and help get rid of the fungus. Yeast Infection Before Period
- Mix two spoons of apple cider vinegar (organic apple cider vinegar should be dark brown in colour) mixed with a cup of warm water and drink it twice daily. Yeast Infection Before Period
- Add some vinegar to lukewarm water as needed. Soak your body in this bath for about an hour. Soon the burning and itching of the skin will subside. Yeast Infection Before Period
When should I go to the doctor?
If the infection is not cured by these home remedies and the symptoms are lasting or increasing for more than three days, then do not delay in visiting the doctor.
Breast size is very important for every woman. Generally speaking, breast is the most attractive part of a woman’s body. However, 90% of women are not satisfied with the size of their breasts. The reason for this is the size of their breasts is small or large. The problem of many women is the small size of their breasts. For this, some women also adopt various methods to increase breast size, some of which are effect… Click Here For More Read